Cart 0

Candle Care & Safety

Why are Aesthetic Content Luxury Scented Soy Wax Candles Better than Ordinary Candles?

Our soy-based fine fragranced candles are hand-crafted in the USA from a proprietary wax blend, clean burning metal-free cotton wicks, and essential & fine perfume oils. They are specially formulated to contain no dyes, pesticides, parabens, sulfates or major allergens.

 

Candle Care & Safety

Follow care instructions below for a clean, safe burn.

To Prevent Fire or Personal Injury burn candle within sight. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Remove glass from packaging before burning. Never burn on or near anything that can catch fire. Trim the wick to 1/4 inch each time before burning. The first burn of your candle is the most important and should be allowed to burn long enough to create a melt pool that extends to the edges of the glass container. Our 9.5oz filled glass candles are designed to burn no more than 2-3 hours at a time, and our 2oz travel tins are designed to burn no more than 1-2 hours at a time. This burn time should be adequate for achieving the desired melt pool. Any time less than stated may result in the candle 'tunneling' or burning down the center, resulting in unused wax. 

The wax pool should be kept clear of any wick trimmings, matches or any other debris at all times. All our wicks are lead-free, and our fragrances are matched with the best size wick to ensure the desired melt pool. Keep your candle free of foreign objects and flammable materials and never leave a lit candle unattended.
Burn in a ventilated area but away from drafts. Containers will be hot when lit. Burn all candles on a heat resistant/temperature safe surface. Do not move the candle or container while lit or until wax hardens. DO NOT PLACE CANDLES ON LID WHILE BURNING.

If at any time the candle wick starts to smoke, it may be necessary to extinguish the candle and trim the wick again. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 10% of the wax remains.

To extinguish the candle, use a candle snuffer or lid to prevent hot wax from splattering. Never use water to extinguish your candle.
Failure to follow instructions could result in a fire hazard or injury.
NEVER LEAVE A BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED!